The internship is open to Doctors and Medical Interns . Above all, we welcome those with curiosity to explore and humility to learn.
Location: Bangalore city, Karnataka
Languages: English, for those interested to work, ability to converse in Kannada is an added advantage .
Duration: 01.July.2017 to 28.Feb.2018
Last date for application: 17.June.2017; If you know anyone who is interested please ask them to get in touch with us by writing to us, [ Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org ] . Certificates will be provided to those who have successfully completed the internship along with a Stipend.
Boost yourself – If you’re still an graduate looking to apply for medical school, think about how far ahead of the curve you’d be after completing an medical internship! Just by putting that kind of experience on your CV or resume, you’re guaranteed to stand head-and-shoulders above nearly all other applicants.
The internship offers a rare opportunity to work hands-on in schools, learn from pubic health professionals and help those in need of medical attention. The work will focus on issues pertaining to school students and cover health check-up, eye check-up and health education. The internship is for 8 months.
The team will cover government schools in outskirt's of Bangalore, and undertake the following activities:
- Pre-screening of students for height, weight, skin, eye, dental, cardiac, caries, oral lesions, speech and hearing, facial deformities, etc.,
- Facilitating medical intervention for those shortlisted through the pre-screening, partnering with existing Government health systems for a sustainable model.
- Impart awareness on health issues,adolescent health, hand-washing, ill effects of tobacco and tooth brushing techniques to students of government schools.
- Undertake training for teachers and school staff to carry forward the work.
- Digital capture of Data of each child.
Trinity Care Foundation is a public health organization with track record of 9+ years in priority areas of health. Registered with the Income Tax Department, Government of India under Section 12A and 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Registered with the Ministry of Home Affairs,Government of India under Section 11 (1) of the Foreign Contributions (Regulation) Act (FCRA), 2010. It is also registered with the National Health Mission and NITI Aayog.
School Health Programs in Government Schools, Visit https://flic.kr/s/aHsjZuw5P6
Contact Us :
email: email@example.com | tel: +91 9880396666 or +91 9880358888
Meet us : #328, Akash Deep, 2nd Floor, Indiranagar 1st Stage,
CMH Road,Bangalore 560 038, Karnataka, India.
web: http://www.trinitycarefoundation.com : http://trinitycarefoundation.org
Impact : https://www.flickr.com/photos/trinitycarefoundation/albums